- 11k+ visitors to our website
- 3k+ impressions on our pin boards
- so close to 1K Facebook followers
- 3.6k views on our Scoop.It column
- 3775 mojo on List.ly
- almost 2k tweets to 178 Twitter followers
But what do they really tell us? In the fast-paced world of social media, those numbers may not be too impressive. But, in real life, I think, we've accomplished something pretty amazing.
We've started building relationships and supporting each other in a way that's new and different from anything we've had before. We've found a way to use social media as a vehicle to share our experiences.
For me, it's the personal connections that really matter.