His favorite job was making spiral bound planners at Wright Printing, next he’d like to learn how to drive a horse carriage. Preferably in Times Square, but one step at a time, we are on a waiting list with our local Equine Association for this training.
Currently his favorite song is “On Top of the World” by Imagine Dragons. But truly, he has about 100 favorite songs.
- Favorite Broadway song - “Who I’d Be” from Shrek the Musical
- Favorite food - peanut butter and jelly
- Favorite TV shows - The Red Green Show, Red Dwarf, The Simpsons and 100 more
- Favorite Muppet - Walter
- Favorite City to visit – New York City and Las Vegas
- Favorite show in Las Vegas – Terry Fator
- Favorite Holiday – Halloween
- This Year’s Costume - Jack Skellington
- Favorite Pastime – ProTools Recording session with Dad.
Creative Works due to be published/produced within the next year: Black Day: The Halloween Band (a story book and animated short) and “Cassie through the Closet Door” (a one-act play).
When asked, “What do you want to be when you grow up?” He answered, “Myself.”