I know not everyone can listen to two hours of interview - so if you want to hear just the intro's for the team - here they are!
Intro to the Show, Community, Josh, and me...
Intro to Karen and Josh
Intro to Mardra and Marcus
For smaller chunks of the rest of the show - Click here!
- Ed Rhodes - Documentary film maker and director of the upcoming movie about Justice For Ethan.
- Marianne Marts - adult sibling and co-guardian of her brother, Joey (54) who has Down syndrome.
- Melissa Parisi, Lisa Kaeser, and Sujata Bardhan - representatives from the National Institutes of Health talk about Ds-Connect, the Down syndrome registry.
- Mark Leach - dad and advocate in the prenatal testing arena.
- Liz Plachta - founder of Ruby's Rainbow, an organization that grants scholarships to adults who have Down syndrome.
- Beth Gibson - founder of "Buddy Up Tennis," an adaptive fitness program
- Stephanie and Mardra (The Road We've Shared) - talk about the upcoming conference.
We'll Keep Talking!
If you have any suggestions about topics you'd like discussed or guests you'd like to hear from, let us know! We're always up for a good discussion!